Your involvement through financial contributions allows AFME Foundation to make a difference in the community and for high school and college students through year round programs.
We invite you to donate to our organization to make a positive economic and social impact through film, music and the arts in the City of Albuquerque and State of New Mexico.
Your tax-deductible contribution will go towards:
· Scholarships, internships and career development opportunities for students
· The production of AFMX’s annual festival and year-round programs and events
· Travel, hotel accommodations and appearance fees for celebrity guests
· Marketing and advertising - locally, regionally and nationally
· Licensing for movies to be showcased at the festival
· Music performances and special events
· Free festival passes given to students, other non-profits and families in need
· Free family films and events at AFMX in underserved communities
· Speaking engagements with industry professionals at schools and universities
· AFMX annual film production with high school and college students
GIVE A STUDENT GIFT PASS
Our focus on engaging and including high school and college students is stronger than ever. One of the main reasons students shy away from attending AFMX is they simply can not afford tickets or passes. With your help, that is about to change.
We are asking everyone in the community to donate $100, $200, $500 or more to sponsor festival passes for students. For each $100 donation, a Student Festival Pass will be given to a student of your choice, or we will donate the passes to high school and college programs that teach film, music and the arts as part of their curriculum. AFMX will let you know what student or school benefits from your donation.
The passes provide students with access to films, music programs, panel discussions and networking events with industry members during AFMX.
We are very excited about this new initiative and have streamlined the donation process with a few simple clicks of a button.
Thank you for your support. A receipt with our EIN will be provided for tax purposes.
For contributions higher than $500, please contact us directly at 505.266.7866 so we may customize a sponsorship package for you.