AFMX DRIVE-IN MOVIE SERIES
TICKETS: $20.00 PER VEHICLE
Wednesday, 11/4: JURASSIC PARK
Parking Lot opens at 6:15pm. Pre-Roll starts at 7:00pm.
Lot closes at 7:15pm. Film starts at 7:30pm.
Friday, 11/13: FRIDAY THE 13TH,PART 3
Parking Lot opens at 7:15pm. Pre-Roll starts at 8:00pm.
Lot closes at 8:15pm. Film starts at 8:30pm.
Dinner & A Drive-in on Wednesday Nights
4310 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108
There will be one gate for entry on the SOUTH SIDE of O’Niell’s Pub on Silver Ave.
There will be three gates for exiting to Silver Ave and Graceland Ave.
PLEASE NOTE DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
By purchasing a ticket, ticket holder agrees to adhere to the New Mexico State Regulations for this event.
TICKETING / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES:
Tickets are $20 per vehicle. Price does not include the food or beverages.
All tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate.
There are no refunds or exchanges. If you cannot use your reservation, we recommend giving it to a friend to use.
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED NOT TO PURCHASE TICKETS FROM OTHER SOURCES UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN IT IS AN OFFICIAL AFMX/EVENTIVE TICKET.
By purchasing a ticket, ticket holder agrees to adhere to the New Mexico State Regulations for this event. If they cannot or do not want to comply with these measures, it is understood ticket holder will not be allowed to participate.
If you have ticketing questions, please contact us through our AFMX Facebook page.
PARKING LOT RULES
We suggest arriving early to get the best spot in the area designated by your vehicle size.
• To ensure that everyone can view the screen, front rows are reserved for small vehicles, middle rows are reserved for mid-size vehicles, back and side rows for larger vehicles.
• All vehicles must face forward and park in a numbered spot as designated by event staff.
• FOR SAFETY REASONS, NO CARS WILL BE ADMITTED AFTER THE LOT IS CLOSED.
• No passengers are allowed in back of pick-up trucks.
• Open air vehicles, including motorcycles and convertibles are prohibited from having tops down at the drive-in. No exceptions.
• No movie viewing or picnicking outside of the vehicle, including vehicle’s roof, hood, or open truck’s bed.
• Once parked, vehicles may not drive away until instructed by event staff.
• Vehicles should be parked with 6’ of space between them to comply with social distancing rules.
• No engine idling. Because vehicles will be parked closely together, your engine exhaust will affect the safety of others. You may start your engine periodically to keep the battery fresh, but for no more than one minute.
• Headlights must remain off during the movie.
• Ticket holders are not required to wear masks in their vehicle. Masks ARE REQUIRED when exiting vehicles to use restroom facilities or obtain food service.
All films are broadcast and can be heard in your car using your FM Radio.
Ticket holders will receive the FM radio channel when they enter the parking lot.
The frequency will be given to ticket holders at gate check-in.
If your car is not equipped with a radio, we recommended bringing one. You cannot tune into the signal with a smartphone. There are no loudspeakers.
SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICIES
Once parked, ticket holders must stay in your car. The adult driving the car is responsible for those in their vehicle.
All ticket holders must always stay inside their vehicle .
There is no picnicking on the grounds, nor on vehicle’s roof, hood, or open truck’s bed.
Your vehicle’s left side windows may be opened fully. The right windows may be cracked no more than 2” to allow for better airflow.
When outside your vehicle, please be respectful of others’ space. We highly recommend staying at least 6’ away from others and wear a face mask.
Ticket holders are not required to wear masks in their vehicle. Masks ARE REQUIRED when exiting vehicles to use restroom facilities or obtain food service.
New Mexico State Regulations will be in effect for this event. If you cannot or do not want to comply with these measures, you will not be allowed to participate. AFMX is mandated to carry out these rules by NM State to protect the public safety for all.
Masks protects you, and your mask protects everyone. As such we will be enforcing a “No Mask, No Entry” rule. Event staff will be checking that all ticketholders have a mask upon entry. No exceptions.
No Mask. No Entry. No Exceptions.
For O’Niell’s Pub drive-in movies, food service will be available by O’Niell’s Pub by either their designated dining rules or for take out during the movie. Please note the entry fee of $20 does not include the price of meals from O’Niells.
• Ticket holders may arrive early for meals and drinks at O’Niell’s where they can seat you in the outdoor patio area or other designated area, space permitting. When ordering online with O'Niell's, select Curbside Delivery. In the special instructions, please provide your cell number and parking space number for proper delivery.
• Ticket holders may also order carhop style prior or during the movie, up to one week in advance through O’Niell’s.
• Absolutely no alcohol will be served to movie patrons. If any alcohol and/or other illegal substances are seen being used/consumed, the police will be called, and your vehicle will be reported.